About Small Groups
Are you craving authentic community and connection? Join your group and journey together! Crosspoint Small Groups are all about caring for one another, creating a new kind of community, and cultivating deep roots of faith. Come with us as we discover new ways to meet and grow together.
Why should I join a Small Group?
One of the key ways we discover and follow Jesus together is by joining a Small Group. The Bible makes it clear that church isn’t just for the weekends and we should be committed to meeting outside of our corporate time together. Every year, Crosspoint has 80–90% of our adults and students in a Small Group. It’s the best way to get to know others and grow in your faith.
Okay, so what does a Small Group look like?
- 8–14 adults meet weekly — Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday—in homes all over the Temecula and Murrieta area from 7–9 pm.
- Catch up on each other’s week, discuss the Intersect questions from the weekend’s message, and pray for each other.
- Childcare is not provided, and, since we want people to stay engaged, we ask that children — except newborns — not be brought to Small Groups.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to view our list of recommended babysitters. If childcare is a financial hardship that would make it difficult to attend, please contact us.
Whether you’re a long time Christian, new to this “church thing,” or just tagging along with a friend, the purpose of Small Groups is to provide you with these three things:
A time to GATHER together and move past viewing an event and toward becoming a community that represents the body of Christ.
An opportunity to GROW in your knowledge and trust in Jesus by walking alongside your Small Group, reading and discovering the Bible, and speaking truth in each other’s lives.
A real chance to GO. Small Groups not only talk about their faith, but live it out by serving one another and serving in the world.
What is the commitment?
- The Fall Quarter begins the second week of September and ends the week before Thanksgiving.
- The Winter Quarter starts the second week of January and ends with a two-week Spring Break.
- The Spring Quarter begins in April and wraps up toward the end of May.
- Friday, August 20, Small Group Sign Ups Open at noon!
- Week of September 13, Small Groups Kick Off in Homes
- Week of November 15 – Last Week of Fall Quarter
- Week of January 10 – First Week of Winter Quarter
- Week of March 14 – Last Week of Winter Quarter
- Week of April 4 – First Week of Spring Quarter
- Week of May 23 – Last Week of Spring Quarter
Join us this weekend for powerful worship and honest, practical teaching. Our passion is that you get connected with God and with other people on the same journey. This is our hope and prayer for you: that you would experience real life found only in Jesus.
28753 VIA MONTEZUMA, TEMECULA, CA 92590
SAT at 5:45 pm (In Person/Livestream) | SUN at 10 am (In Person)